The Good, the Bad, and the ******** is the 3rd episode of Open Source Objects. It was released on September 8th, 2019.
Following a shocking twist during the elimination, the remaining competitors find themselves put in teams of 7 (or 8) to make a theatrical play, and not all the drama is onstage.
The episode starts with different characters doing different activities. We then see Cologne sitting by the lake alone. Inhaler approaches Cologne to have a chat about random stuff. Cologne gets annoyed by this and asks Inhaler to leave, Inhaler doesn’t even move a single centimeter and discusses about the elimination. Cologne asks him to leave again, to which he obeys. Shortly after, OSO Novel comes in the scene and tells the two that the elimination is about to start. As they walk towards the building, Glowing Heart tries interacting with Cologne, but he ignored her. She decided to enter the building after.
All the 8 contestants that were UFE last episode are all sitting down in their seats. Green Dango asks Crayon Box about how the elimination will work, she simply replies that they’ll understand it as they go along. Crayon Box says how many votes they got with Yellow Crayon popping out to say that it was 3 times more votes last time. Dango is first safe and will be judges for this challenge. Followed by Vape, OSO Novel, and Glowing Heart. Blob and Tart are also safe. Glowing Heart starts getting concerned as Cologne and Inhaler are stuck in the final 2. It was revealed that the two were tied with 850 votes each with the crayons being surprised about this. Crayon Box tells the tied contestants to follow her to a new, different area.
The Shocking Twist
Crayon Box brings Inhaler and Cologne to a stage where they were tasked to light the five spotlights on their side. Inhaler manages to distract Cologne and successfully push him off the stage. Cologne takes advantage and, using his spray nozzle, sprays himself back up. He knocks Inhaler down and lights his spotlights. Crayon Box tasks Red Crayon to drag Inhaler out of the dome, thus eliminating him at 31st.
The Theater Challenge
- When the teams are performing, the backgrounds change to day or night. This is likely due to different members animating the scenes.
- In the intro, Vape is backwards, he would have to move his face to his back to be able to be in that pose.
- (8:56) Phonograph has a mouth in that scene
- Production on this episode officially began on June 20th, 2019.
- This episode marks the 1st time a contestant has been up for elimination twice, being Corny.
- The title of the episode refers to The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
- This is the last episode to release in 2019, as well as the 2010s. The next episode would come out in 2020.