"what the hecc" ― signature anger word in oso in a nutshell.
"We won- Wait, what?" ― I made this quote and I'm very proud.
SongGame has contributed to Open Source Objects since episode 1. He tried to contribute to OSO 2 but failed to notice there was a queue. He is also the creator of Open Source Objects in a nutshell (2 and beyond)
- I can easily laugh when my friend says something funny.
- I am open to everyone (except strangers of course). No anxiety here!
- I like meeting new people. I am a very positive guy!
VoicesI voice Holly since this episode.
OSO in a nutshell
All the characters were redrawn in paint and shorted from 20 to 5 minutes!
And its kinda funny
This is where you can keep up-to-date with the episode states!
- The original release for episode 1 was from Breath Mint Studios
- Episode 3 got a comment from the OSO channel
- Episode 2
- Episode 3
In the works:
- Episode 4(0% Work is gonna start soon)