JarOfJello has contributed to Open Source Objects since episode 2.
(This bio place was written by JarOfJello himself, don't think it's some random guy ranting out of spite!)
- He created a "game" called Battle for Smash Ultimate (BFSU). Many plans of concept art, media, and ideas are being made but no programmers are involved, making it a huge yet fun waste of time.
- Wow! Nothing here! He could have helped out a lot with the ground work but instead hid under a rock for December through March and missed out on an epic opportunity!
- During April, he finally came out of his stupid hermit shell and discovered this show. He casually slipped in and joined the animation queue. Luckily, he got scene 2 and animated for the first time on OSO!
- He got the chance to make the thumbnail background and number. The number was made in Photoshop/Animate and the background was made in Paint Tool SAI.
- This is the revolution. Why? There's so much completed here! He remade all the OSO assets from scratch to use for himself! Selfish!
- Made an intro pose for Organic Fruit and Grain Bar
- Created the last 'S' in the logo
- Story boarded scene 3
- Animated scene 2g
- Animated scene 14h
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.