(Please contact me beforehand if you need to edit my page for any reason - Puffin) EtherealPuffin has contributed to Open Source Objects since Episode 4. She has been a moderator for Open Source Objects since October 11th, 2020.
EtherealPuffin spends her days mostly watching for troublemakers and maybe making a spreadsheet or two. Of course, as we all know, EtherealPuffin is a literal demon and cannot under any circumstances be trusted. She climbed her way up the ranks with her vile claws and now she has too much power. No one is safe. Not just because she is polyam and bi, but also because with access to netban there is truly nowhere for you to hide. She is typing your name as we speak. Choose your last words wisely.
...Oh, and she draws with Aggie.io. I guess.
- Illustrated still 8cBGb
- Composed Simple
- Drew Film Reel in the thumbnail
- Composed Seaside Hometown
- It took EtherealPuffin one month and twenty-one days to write a trivia section.
- Yes, she really took the time to calculate that.
- EtherealPuffin actually lives in a pond, under the patches of lily pads you ignore because they are so unimaginably plain that you were unable to realize the even more mundane individual below them.
- This FANDOM page was sponsored by Raid: Shadow Legends.
- Even if EtherealPuffin still calls it Wikia after all this time.
- I keep typing these in the third person.
- Rumor has it that EtherealPuffin, alongside Catchphrase, Susume, RayInDaHaus9462, FunnyBoy044, Lore Starcutter, NotARealGuy and Sami are actually members of a cult, more commonly referred to as their group chat, The Dungeon. It is said that they waste hours laughing over the same joke in dub sessions and constantly die in Organ Trail in the most pathetic ways possible.
- EtherealPuffin competed on Team Sugar in Art Fight 2020.
- EtherealPuffin for whatever reason decided to type out her full username every time when needed for this trivia section, and because of that you read out the entire five to six syllables in her name instead of saying "Puffin" or "EP", which are also nicknames that would be perfectly acceptable. If you are reading this, then you likely read the rest of this as well, to which I ask why did you waste your time on this page doing so?