A Jar of Copper Salts has contributed to Open Source Objects since episode 2.
- Animated Scene 3h
- Designed an (unofficial) Inhaler back asset which was used in scene 14m by booksketball.
- Animated Scenes 16aa, 3v, and 4n.
- Created the track "W" which was used in the after-credits scene.
- Animated Scene 6n
- Audio Engineered Scene 14
- Created the track "K" which was used during the voting screen.
- Animated Scene 1d
- Audio Engineered Scene 5
- Up to the first short, she has been credited as "Science Pon Animations".
- Has made a bad object show in the past called LN (or LNS) and has since moved on, but still occasionally works on episode 5.
- She's actually been working on a spinoff show called "OSO According to VC" as an organizer with the rest of the OSO VC Gang.
- She's also working on a very secret project called "Outlet." with a few other OSOians.
- Her track "uj" got into the shortlist for the The Long Lost Episode soundtrack, but didn't get into the short.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.